Mental wellbeing describes your mental state – how you are feeling and how well you can cope with day-to-day life.
Our mental wellbeing is dynamic. It can change from moment to moment, day to day, month to month or year to year.
If you have good mental wellbeing you are able to:
- feel relatively confident in yourself and have positive self-esteem
- feel and express a range of emotions
- build and maintain good relationships with others
- feel engaged with the world around you
- live and work productively
- cope with the stresses of daily life
- adapt and manage in times of change and uncertainty
These are some ideas to stay mentally well and develop your ability to cope with the up and downs of life:
- Think about what is affecting your wellbeing
- Build positive relationships
- Take time for yourself
- Look after your mental health
- Look after your physical health
- Ask for help if you need it
Have a Goal
Having a goal worth chasing helps in maintaining your mental well being.
Spread What You Know
- Write a Book
- Write a Manual
Help Less Fortunate
Help Less fortunate people. It helps to destress you.
Read More Here