My You Tube Channel
Visitors on The Site
Join 1,049 other subscribers
Fill This Form to Contact Me
Top Posts & Pages
- Leisure and Recreation are Vital to Tourism Industry
- Basic Approaches to the Study of Tourism Geography
- Migration Theories : Lee’s Push Pull Theory
- Problems of Cities
- Salient Features of Tourism Product
- Tourism: Its Spatial Affinity
- The Structure of the Ocean Floor(Ocean Topography)
- Main Determinants of Tourism Demand
- Planning Regions of India: Concept,Classification and Delineation
- Discontinuities Inside the Earth
- Article Submission
- Basics of Geography (Open Elective)
- Book Reviews
- Disaster Management
- Field Training and Tour
- Geography Notes
- Geography of Tourism
- Geography Study Material for NTA-NET & IAS Exams
- Geomorphology Class Black Board
- Hindi Posts
- Human Geography
- My Projects
- Online Class
- Physical Geography
- Posts on Geography Practicals and Statistical Techniques
- Regional Studies
- Settlement Geography
- Social Geography
- UGC NET Geography Topics
- Urban Systems
- Useful Links
- Water Resources
- About Me and This Site
Other Sites I Am Involved With
The Yangtze River, China.
This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.
Hi Rashid, I did a series of blog postings on the rivers of the world and climate change. You may find this one of interest to your readers wanting to know more about the Yangtze within the context of China’s plans for water diversion and related to other Asian rivers in the age of a changing climate. See: http://www.21stcentech.com/climate-change-impact-major-rivers-asia/.
Thanks for the good writeup. It in truth was a anusement account it.
Look complex to more intrroduced agrweable from you!
By the way, hhow can we keep in touch?