International Food Policy Research Institute’s new 2013 Global Hunger Index. The index, which this year contains data from the 2010–2012 period, measures malnutrition in countries based on three factors: the percentage of people who are undernourished, the proportion of children who are underweight, and the child mortality rate.
- Ghana 4th best African performer in fighting hunger – Index (ghanabusinessnews.com)
- Empty stomachs (economist.com)
- Global hunger falling, index shows (irinnews.org)
- SL still has ‘serious levels’ of hunger- study (oneislandtwonationsblogspotcom.typepad.com)
- Bangladesh: No longer the ‘hungry’ man of South Asia (drghulamashraf.wordpress.com)
- Global Hunger Index Calls for Greater Resilience-Building Efforts to Boost Food and Nutrition Security (weinformers.net)