According to the “Ipsos economic pulse of the world” survey, India’s economic confidence shot up by 8 points to 68% in the month of January 2013 compared to the month of December 2012, making it the second most economically confident country in the world after Saudi Arabia.
Fill This Form to Contact Me
- 1,348,626 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Natural Resources: Definition and Classification
- List of Metropolitan Cities in India
- India's Green Revolution:Successes, Failures and Second Green Revolution
- Top 15 cities of India : GDP Wise
- Global Warming: Definitions,Causes,Trends, Effects and Climate Change
- Geography Study Material for UGC-NET Exam
- Santhal:Largest Tribal Community in India
- Gahmar is largest village in India and Other Interesting Facts(link)
- Pros and Cons of Urbanization
- Type and Form of Rural Houses in India
Click the image to open the interactive version (via pennystocks.la).