According to the “Ipsos economic pulse of the world” survey, India’s economic confidence shot up by 8 points to 68% in the month of January 2013 compared to the month of December 2012, making it the second most economically confident country in the world after Saudi Arabia.
Fill This Form to Contact Me
- 1,315,513 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Natural Resources: Definition and Classification
- Pros and Cons of Urbanization
- List of Metropolitan Cities in India
- The Loo:Summer Afternoon Wind of India and Pakistan
- India's Green Revolution:Successes, Failures and Second Green Revolution
- Top 15 cities of India : GDP Wise
- Geography Study Material for UGC-NET Exam
- Acid Rain : Causes, Effects and Solutions
- Noise Pollution: Sources and Types
- Santhal:Largest Tribal Community in India
Click the image to open the interactive version (via pennystocks.la).