According to the “Ipsos economic pulse of the world” survey, India’s economic confidence shot up by 8 points to 68% in the month of January 2013 compared to the month of December 2012, making it the second most economically confident country in the world after Saudi Arabia.
Fill This Form to Contact Me
- 1,365,101 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Natural Resources: Definition and Classification
- Pros and Cons of Urbanization
- List of Metropolitan Cities in India
- Acid Rain : Causes, Effects and Solutions
- Top 15 cities of India : GDP Wise
- Gahmar is largest village in India and Other Interesting Facts(link)
- Santhal:Largest Tribal Community in India
- Global Warming: Definitions,Causes,Trends, Effects and Climate Change
- Geography Study Material for UGC-NET Exam
- India's Green Revolution:Successes, Failures and Second Green Revolution
Click the image to open the interactive version (via pennystocks.la).