According to the “Ipsos economic pulse of the world” survey, India’s economic confidence shot up by 8 points to 68% in the month of January 2013 compared to the month of December 2012, making it the second most economically confident country in the world after Saudi Arabia.
Fill This Form to Contact Me
- 1,387,486 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Natural Resources: Definition and Classification
- List of Metropolitan Cities in India
- Pros and Cons of Urbanization
- India's Green Revolution:Successes, Failures and Second Green Revolution
- Top 15 cities of India : GDP Wise
- Type and Form of Rural Houses in India
- Noise Pollution: Sources and Types
- Concept of Region in Geography
- Gahmar is largest village in India and Other Interesting Facts(link)
- Global Warming: Definitions,Causes,Trends, Effects and Climate Change
Click the image to open the interactive version (via pennystocks.la).