A newly released paper from NASA shows something astronomers have long postulated, but never observed. Astronomers witnessed odd behavior around a young star. Something, perhaps another star or a planet, appears to be pushing a clump of planet-forming material around. The observations, made with NASA’s Spitzer Space Telescope, offer a rare look into the early stages of planet formation.
Fill This Form to Contact Me
- 1,367,596 hits
Top Posts & Pages
- Natural Resources: Definition and Classification
- List of Metropolitan Cities in India
- Top 15 cities of India : GDP Wise
- Gahmar is largest village in India and Other Interesting Facts(link)
- Global Warming: Definitions,Causes,Trends, Effects and Climate Change
- India's Green Revolution:Successes, Failures and Second Green Revolution
- Pros and Cons of Urbanization
- Acid Rain : Causes, Effects and Solutions
- Santhal:Largest Tribal Community in India
- Concept of Cycle of Erosion
Click the image to open the interactive version (via pennystocks.la).